Tuesday, July 8, 2008

LAKE POWELL LOVE

Over the 4th of July weekend, Scott and I went with my fam, some cousins, and some neighbors to Lake Powell for a full week.  We camped (no houseboat) and had an amazing time! Me, Scott, and my little brothers took a trip on the waverunners to our old spot we used to camp, "Blue Lagoon".  Since the water is so low now, we had to hike way back in. In our secret spot when we were little, we found all our old carvings from when I was 13 years old. Ok, so back then I defaced Lake Powell, but it was worth it to come back! 
The peace sign I used to think was cool that my cousin Matt could draw. 

3 comments:

Bockholt said...

WOW! I didnt even remember blue lagoon- ofcouse I was "too cool" to go over there with you little kids- hahaha. Plus the hanging tree spiders gave me nightmares. I want to see more pics please.

Stokers said...

That's way cool that you found your old carvings. Camping sounds so fun!

Seth and Sierra said...

fun fun!! so I cant read the part after the Kaylee heart thing...is it just initials? How funny :)