Monday, March 9, 2009

Bear Cub

Driving an hour to Firth and back everyday gives me a lot of time to listen to the radio. On the way home one day I heard an advertisment for Bear World, they had ten 2-month old black bear baby cubs. And it was free to go see them! We went to Bear World on my day off (thanks to a small school discrict that gets a day off school when the basketball team goes to state) and got to hold the cutest bear cub ever! It was a little weird at first once we realized we were the only ones there without little kids, but we had a great time. Sorry about the bright light on the pic., my scanner wouldn't work so I took a picture of our picture.


4 comments:

Bockholt said...

oohh so cute, do you think they'd let me keep one.....or you could just take one for me.

E said...

that is the cutest thing ever. do you know if its still free???

Seth and Sierra said...

How adorable!

PS: your hair is geting so long! I think it's gorgeous! :)

Polatis Potato Eaters said...

oh my gosh that is so awesome. I would have gone to! Kids or no kids! lol