Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Something New

We did it! We moved!!


Scott and I have had a different type of summer. Normally it's play and vacation...but this has been new. No Lake Powell, Oregan Coast, camping etc. But we got a house! And a baby! Well almost the baby. We have loved it and love where we live.

Our new house:







Still need the landscaping, but it will all come







My attempts at a belly shot for those who keep asking :) 9 days until due date. There are a million ways to describe how I feel, I just hope everything goes as it should.



6 comments:

The Draper Fam said...

Beautiful house and beautiful belly!!! You look great for being so close to your due date. Congrats on everything and can't wait to see my little sweetheart Baird niecey on the way... We are hoping that you have her next week so that we can come through Idaho Falls after we go to Phoenix this week. No pressure, though:) I love you Kaylee!

Kari said...

Your house is SO nice and your baby is SO cute! I'm jealous of both! ;)

Good luck with everything! You are going to have such an adorable baby. Nathan and I were just talking about how much we miss you and Scott, and Nathan said, "Thinking of Kaylee's voice makes me happy; it's just so sweet! She's going to be such a good mother."

:)

Becky said...

Yea for new houses and babies! We did the same thing just a few months ago. What a beautiful home and mother and I'm sure baby. Good luck with everything. PS this is Scott's cousin Becky =)

Sierra said...

I LOVE the house!! You should come decorate mine...in probably 10 years haha
You look great!!!
Can't wait to see the baby!

Bockholt said...

Your kitchen is so beautiful! Its like a much cuter version of my Hyrum house one. And you look cute too as always.

The Jones' said...

You are DARLING! :) LOVE your new house! We'll be up there the 7th of August for Brett Devine's wedding. If you're able, I would love to stop by and see you!