Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The future is here!

In April 2007 Scott and I were able to go to Chile with his work for a month. We had an awesome time there and went hunting for lots of cool trinkets to bring back home. We went to one huge market and I just had to get a baby outfit. They were so cute and I can't help myself around baby clothes. My sister was pregnant so I bought her a jacket...and then something for our future child. :)

And here is our FUTURE CHILD in her llama sweater! (yes I know her bow is GIANT, I just had to try it out.)

Crazy.

2 comments:

Bockholt said...

Next time you come down bring her llama outfit and I'll put bryce in the sweater and there can be slobbery pictures! Isn't it fun to finally be able to use things you've been saving. It always seems so far away and then it sneaks up on you fast. Annie can pull of the big bow look.

Sierra said...

I love it!!
I think Annie looks great in that big bow, also! So-o cute.
PS: I still don't have all the pictures from that tour... :(
Ah well.