Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September.

I can't believe it's almost gone. I feel like I'm going to be saying that the rest of my life sometimes. I'm actually ready for fall (just not the looong winter) and am counting down the days to decorate for Halloween! Here are some pics of a little of this and a little of that.

Annie deciding if she should throw a fit or ham it up for the camera.

She decided fit.

My sweetheart.



First slide attemt. She was neutral.



Tractor ride. I promise she had fun, I know her face says otherwise.


The Torrances came to visit! Annie loves having Jake and Abby around, we have missed those guys! I love Jake's hand on Annie's back.


Corn maze. Thankfully we took the kid route.


Real men carry babies.


A zoo outing with the Eastmans. Ezra and Annie, they look thrilled.


Very nervous and excited to pet the goats.


Annie and MiKayla in matching bows!

1 comments:

Bockholt said...

I bet she flapped her little arms off with those goats. Also love the pic of all the kiddos with their dads. Scott is such a good daddy.