Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012

New Year's weekend we spent down in UT. New Year's Eve is one of my favorite holidays. No stress just a party! New Year's Eve day our family was ALL together and we decided to go to the temple. We got dressed up, found babysitters, and were on our way. Until we discovered that the temple closes by 10 on New Year's Eve. Whoops. Then we got to have Christmas #2 with my family. It was perfect.







Annie NEVER holds still for pictures anymore. Ever. So with my camera she's blurry in just about all my pics. Oh well, you get the idea.



Trying to get a pic. of the two girls in their skirts Kiera made. Not happening.


My little fam :)



We rang in New Year's just like allways, minus the snowman and snow. Tons of fireworks, family, and friends.


At least my dad didn't shoot fireworks at children this year. Just our neighbor's roofs.


Something for everyone.








Happy New Year!

0 comments: