Friday, May 9, 2008

Good Times

Happy Birthday to Scott! The day before Scott's Bday we had BBQ on Sunday at our house with lots of friends. It was his first birthday party. This is supposed to be Scott blowing out his candles...I (Kaylee) am not the best photographer. On his real Birthday I went and picked him up from work and got there after about an hour of being lost. We had an awesome night which included outback steakhouse...yumm. Thank goodness Scott got a GPS is all I have to say, the roads out here are awful!
I am famous! (sorta). All the wives of the working husbands got together and went to Good Morning America. I had to wake up at 3:15 am, bleh. It was worth it though. We made signs so we would get noticed and had a blast. One of the guys talking to us said we would be having a whole different experience if we were all single =). We got to see Prince Caspian and Susan (sorry, no pics.) and stand in the same spot for two whole hours.
Me and the two famous hosts that I forgot their names (even though I went to GMA I still have yet to watch it).
Ok, we're a little silly but we still like to think we are cool.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

It sounds like you guys are having tons of fun in NY. I remember the days of selling, so hopefully Scott takes rejection well (Ben hated it, but it is good money). I'm glad we can keep up on you guys through the blogger world. So will you guys be at the Oregan Coast this summer or not? Have fun and good luck out there.

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

How fun! It really looks like you guys are enjoying it out there! Happy belated birthday scott! :)

Seth and Sierra said...

Happy Birthday Scott!! Sorry it's late. I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun! :) We're still the new ones here in Austin, so the wives club is pretty much formed without me as of now, but I'll change that ;) I think you guys are so cute! Loves!

Bockholt said...

I saw you on TV!!! You are so cute, as always of course. Oh- and this is for Scott:

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Scottie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
--kiera

Logan and Kelsey said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great! I am so glad you found our blog! I will add you to my list of fellow bloggers.