Monday, May 26, 2008

Scott The Entertainer

For Memorial Day we went to a beautiful park and had a BBQ. It was tons of fun and we didn't even want to leave when it got dark...except for all the mosquitos and ticks (ticks are really bad out here, a lot of old people die from Lime's diesease, and a young lady in our ward with 3 kids under 8 just got Lime's disease and Rocky mountain fever from one tick and is very sick). After our bellies were full some guys pulled out the guitars and Scott got to jam for forever. It was so fun hearing him play...he misses his guitar out here I think more than anything else.

It started out as a few people...


and then turned to many!

5 comments:

Stokers said...

Wasn't that fun? And a way pretty park. I love barbeques! Ty and I should have stayed longer, but we had to get home so Ty could do homework.

Lidia and Steve said...

fun! we went on a surprise road trip down to vegas for the long weekend

Amanda said...

How fun! Scott has a great talent and I'm glad he is still sharing it with others.

Bockholt said...

I want to have a bbq!!!!! Sadly for our holiday it rained. Looks like you're having lots of good times up there in new york. Keep taking and posting your pics...It makes me feel like Im traveling.

Cottle said...

Hey It's Marie I found your blog and it is so cute. You guys look so adorable. I am glad that you are out here with us. Your such an adorable couple. Take Carie