Monday, June 9, 2008

WICKED!!

To Celebrate our two year anniversary a little early, we went to Wicked!!  It was AMAZING and worth every penny.  After it was over we wanted to stay in our seats and watch the whole thing over again. I would recommend it to anyone!! When we went to Manhatten it was very hot with way too much humidity, I'd take 110 degrees in Orem over 80 degrees out here in any day. After we barely made it to the play (we went to the train station and realized we forgot our tickets), we walked around for a while and ate at Planet Hollywood.  It was a great day, and it all started off with Scott singing a duet in Sacrament meeting, which was awesome!

Here is Scott next to the giant piano they used in the movie BIG, if anyone remembers it. He was pretty excited to see it and be able to touch it. I was a little disappointed it didn't actually play music. Planet Hollywood had some pretty sweet stuff in it. 
Ok, so we weren't supposed to take pictures at the play, but we snuck one in before it started. It was pretty darn cool. 

As for me, Kaylee, I am loving New York. I love sightseeing and only working part time. When I do work, I nanny for two little girls, Claire (7) and Lauren (5), I feel like I am six years old again. I play Barbies and mermaids and High School Musical II. When I play barbies we do one of three things, get married, go to the old west, or a bar. The girls are pretty spoiled but have their sweet moments. They call me KK. I took the girls out riding bikes and ended up getting a tick in my head. I pretty much thought the world was going to end, but I'm over it now. And I don't have Lyme's disease, at least no signs of it... I hate ticks. But other then that I just hang out and go to the pool or work on my online class. Very relaxing and wonderful.  
The more Scott has to work, the more not so fond of the job he is getting. He is sick of being told no all day and the heat. I don't blame him. But we are having a great time and loving life and being married for almost two whole years! 

7 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

AH! I'm so jealous!! I'm glad you guys got to go! Happy 2 years...early :)
Loves!

Bockholt said...

Wow 2 years has gone by fast! congrats! Im glad you got to do something fun for your big day-wicked seems like it would be awsome to see if I wasnt so cheep. well I guess Ill be seeing you on Wed Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stokers said...

You guys are so cute! I'm so jealous you went to Wicked. Ty's parents are coming in July and I think we are going to try to go to that. I'm excited! But it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Happy Anniversary as well. :)Oh and about the tick, yuck! I'm always so paranoid about them, even more so now. But it's a good think you caught it.

E said...

Congrats !! Wicked is awesome... you guys are so lucky!!

Amanda said...

Broadway is so awesome I wish I could go there everyday! Congrats on 2 years it goes by so fast.

Guereca Family said...

I'm jealous! Not the tick part, but the Wicked part...I read the new Jack Weyland book (As Always Dave) and it reminded me of you, college students from Idaho and Utah being Nannies and selling Security Systems in NY, you should read it.

Logan and Kelsey said...

Sounds so fun! Happy 2 years! We miss you guys!