Monday, November 24, 2008

Student Teaching

                                     
After lots of hard work and problem after problem, I now have my student teaching placement! It's in Idaho Falls in a spectrum class (grades 1-3 in same classroom). I am glad I don't have to travel any farther than Idaho Falls...but I don't have a very high opinion of mulit-age classrooms. Hopefully this experience will change my mind and will go great. I'm doing my senior practicum in a fourth grade classroom and I've absolutely loved it so this will be a change. One of my new favorite quotes is from Elder Worthlin, "Come what may and love it." So here it comes.  

5 comments:

Guereca Family said...

April says good luck with your assignment. And she wanted me to remind you that our Christmas party is on the 23rd. Be there or be lame!

Bockholt said...

Good luck, that sounds really challangeing. Kids learn so much at those levels so I dont know how you would have lessons that would be informative for all. Of course if anyone can do it, it would be you!

Stokers said...

What school are you going to? The school that I went to for practicum in Idaho Falls, one of my friends went to the same school and was in a 1-3 grade spectrum class. I wonder if it's the same class.

McRae Family said...

You have a great attitude! I'm proud of you! Have a happy Thanksgiving. We are missing you two already! love, mom

Sonora Apple said...

Yeah! Good luck sis! You're gonna love your student teaching experience. And I have no doubt the students are going to love you as well! You're the best!!