Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Time fies. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Bairds. And a great week break from school. Of course my goal was to get caught up on all my homework over the break, and as always I didn't even pull it out. Oh well....I have had some late nights. Before we drove up to Washington we went down to Logan for our good friend Rusty's wedding. Scott DJ'd and him and Megan sang. They did awesome. Then we drove up to Washington. Scott's whole family was there except for one sister, and it was so fun to see everyone and a constant party the whole time! There were 18 peopele for Thanksgiving and a full house. This Thanksgiving I decided I am grateful for all the family love and support I have and have realized how lucky I am to have so much!

There were so many people we had to rent tables from the church. Scott's mom and sister megan and I made trukeys for place settings and decorated the table.



This is my awesome nephew Tanner who found some stickers and decided to bedazzle himself :) I love this boy.



Cody the cutest puppy ever! Scott and I want a yellow lab so badly.



Rusty and the beautiful bride at the reception!






Scott and Megan singing Can't take my eyes off you and sounding great! Too bad I didn't film it.



1 comments:

The Draper Fam said...

I love these pictures! So glad you guys were there for Thanksgiving...Tanner's gonna love that pic when he is a teenager and we blackmail him-