Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gardner Village

This is the first fall I have not gone back to school since I started kindergarten. I went to school growing up every year as a kid, went to four years of college, then taught school a year. It's been kind of weird, all though I wouldn't trade staying home with Annie for anything. Staying home does have its perks. I was talking to my sister and she was telling me how her, my mom, and grandma were all going to Gardner Village. I decided I wanted to go and that was that. Scott was super busy so I left him behind and went to Utah for a couple days. Annie was a great little traveler and it was fun to just leave on a whim.

Gardner Village is the best to go to in the fall. Everything is done up cute and is witch themed. Unfortunately This is the only witch picture we got. Shopping is a whole new world taking aorund 3 kids (Annie, Bryce, and Kyla). Kyla was a little scared to stand so close to the witch and took some convincing.


Bryce eventually got the duck. Good thing it didnt' bite.



Annie and Grandpa McRae. So sweet.


My lucky parents spent 2 weeks in Hawaii. Kyla trying on her Hawaiian outfit. Isn't she cute?





1 comments:

Bockholt said...

Quack, Quack. You'll have to email me the pics.