Thursday, May 26, 2011

Phoenix, I miss you.

For our birthdays Scott and I were able to go to Phoenix and visit his sister Lisa and her family. It was 90 degree weather and perfect. I wouldn't have minded never coming home.

We can't thank the Maxfields enough for showing us around! It was so fun to see Ava and Annie together, they loved to talk, laugh, and scream together.



We were introduced to our new favorite place to eat. Oreganos. It was Amazing!


We were so excited to take Annie swimming for the first time. She loves her baths so you would think she would love the pool right? Wrong. She HATED it.

We finally set her up in the shade on a wet towel and she pleasantly played until she fell fast asleep and had a looonnngg nap.

The daddies and their babies.

The boys got us pedicures for Mother's Day!!

Maybe I love Phoenix so much because I was born there. I lived there for 2 weeks and had never been back. This is the house my parents brought me home to. If Scott wanted to move their tomorrow I totally would. Good people, good food, good times.

2 comments:

Bockholt said...

so i think annie looks like our dad in the 3rd pic down, im jealous of your sunshine vacay as we are still having rain everyday

The Draper Fam said...

I love these pictures!!! So glad you guys had a fun time... now Boise is waiting for you :)