Sunday, May 29, 2011

Visitors!

I can't promise you Idaho Falls is the most exciting place to visit... but I can promise you Scott and I would love it! My mom and Kiera with her three little ones came to visit us and had a random week of nice weather (seriously the only nice weather we had all year..).

Here are the two girls in their matching dresses and matching fake smiles.


We think Annie likes swinging.


Kyla has turned into quite the little swing daredevil. I remembered what an underdog was and how much fun swings are!


We had a wonderful day at the Tautphaus Park Zoo. Bryce had a runin with the monkeys that scared him to death.



Annie is like her momma...loves those oreos! (and they are dairy free :) )



Annie would prefer to be read to all day. Or watch kidsongs.



Feeding the geese by the river. What a good grandma.





The easiest baby in the world. Miss Clairey berry pudding and pie. Adorable.






Baths with Bryce AND Kyla? Awesome day.


1 comments:

Bockholt said...

I had soo much fun and I love the pictures!