Tuesday, June 7, 2011

10 Months!

I can't believe Annie is 10 months!! Ok, I say that every time, but it really does go by too fast. She had no desire to smile or hold still for pictures. She's still not crawling, but fully mobile. She scoots on her bottom in a sitting up position (see facebook for video) or steamrolls. She loves her toys and to tip anything over. She is quite the adventure and Scott and I can't get over how much we love it.











Grant and Annie after a Sunday stroll.



Our billy goat.



Annie and Papa!



I forget Annie can move sometimes. I found her in the shoe closet the other day (yes, the bottom of our pantry is our shoe closet).



First motorcyle ride. But really it was a razor. Scott's already trying to train her.

2 comments:

Bockholt said...

I love the picture second down of her. What a beauty! And I had a good laugh at the billy goat pic. Typical. Give her a kiss from me. Oh and now Bryce still calls Claire Annie but adds in the Kay too. So now when he gets excited by her its "annie kay annie kay" basically he misses her.

Kari said...

Oh my gosh, Kaylee, she is SO SWEET. I love how much hair she has. She's just adorable. You must be such a proud mommy!

p.s. I can't imagine Adam being that big. I just want him to be a tiny newborn forever!