Friday, December 9, 2011

Disneyland!

It was magical.
Annie was an angel and it was that much more perfect having her there ( I was a little worried about how she would do). As long as she held her button they gave her on all the rides she just sat still and soaked it all in.
The whole family was together.
There were hardly any lines and the longest ones were about 20 minutes max.
Between child swap, grandparents, and kid friendly Disneyland, we got to do everything we wanted. Poor Scott got sick towards the end but stayed pleasant :).
Now I want to go back!











It was Kyla's "birthday"






3 comments:

Bockholt said...

So when we left the park I thought maybe in 2 years we'll all go back..now I want to go back tomorrow. Gotta love the button

The Draper Fam said...

When did you guys go? We were just there a few weeks ago! Maybe we crossed paths...

Kari said...

I think I'm exploding from envy right now...but at the same time it's good to see good people experience such joy! :) Miss you guys!