Monday, December 12, 2011

For we need a little Christmas..

Here are our Christmas lights. In the pic. they don't look that great, but they are red and white (my favorite) with sparkling snowflakes. Scott did them very professionaly :)

At one of the light shows by our house. Annie is facinated by them.


Annie loves to sleep on her tummy and knees. She was sick and fell asleep on the floor. When I went to check on her she had scooted under the Christmas tree.


Sweet Annie watched me wrap all the presents and put them under the tree. I told her nono you can't touch them. About an hour later I watched Annie scoot to my diaper bag, take out the wipes and put them under the tree. When I tried to pick them up Annie told me nono. I guess I'm getting wipes for Christmas.


Our Chirstmas ornament. Perfect for this year because Annie scoots on her bum!


I can hardly wait for Christmas!

2 comments:

Bockholt said...

Ha we're updating our blogs at the same time! I love how she scooted and fell asleep under the tree. And to be fair you wipes look like a present. What a smart girl!

Kari said...

I can't wait to see more pictures of Annie and your merry little Christmas! We LOVED the Christmas card. Miss you guys!