Thursday, February 16, 2012

18 months!

We love our Annie Kay! Everyday she makes us smile. Scott and I were watching her play around our feet and started talking about how life would be so different without her. She is our sweet angel!
I attemped to take some pictures of her all cute and still. But after about one pic. she was done.

Off to put on her beads and play with her babies.


Squishy little profile.




And of course she ends up reading books. That is what always ends up happening. Books all day long. ALL DAY LONG. Which is great if she's not throwing a tantrum because I'm busy and can't read to her.


We love you BIG girl!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my goodness, little Annie is getting so BIG! She is so so adorable. Man, I miss seeing you guys! I hope I get to see you guys this year in Utah sometime. I'm so glad you post pictures so I know what's going on with your darling family Kaylee. :)

Anonymous said...

Nursery!!