Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Morning

I LOVE Valentine's Day. Always have, always will. Call me cheezy if you want.
This year before Scott left for work he left sweet little gifts for me and Annie. I decided to take pictures of the day but only got so far, so here you go.
Here is Annie inspecting her chocolate. She is a little chocolate monster.

It took her several attempts to get close to her dog (dogs make her nervous).


She officially warmed up to her dog.


Here's the love bug after sucking on her kiss. Happy as can be. The videos are even cuter, but I'm video challenged on this blog.


Hope your day was "love"ly!

2 comments:

Bockholt said...

I cant believe I've missed the last THREE posts. Guess thats what I get for abandoning my own blog. That pink dress and HEADBAND and so adorible. She is getting so big, and she'll probably be reading on her own in two years so she'll be able to entertain future baird babies.

Kari said...

Oh my gosh, Kaylee--she is seriously so sweet. She looks like she has such a fun little personality. Nathan and I were talking about you guys the other day, reminiscing on our fun times. Miss you!