Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Fun

I love Autumn. And Halloween. Haunted houses, PUMPKIN flavored anything, warmish days and cool nights, the colors, dressing up, etc.


All week long I do school school school. I like it but I'm already to be done and it's only midterms. Weekends are Me and Scott's time to have fun. We made the journey to Utah over conference weekend, the next weekend Scott's mom and sis. Kym came to visit and we partied. We spent a night in a hotel and drug Scott along to all things girly. Last weekend our friends from Utah came up and we just played.  

Over conference weekend my grandparents came from WA and my Aunt Becky and her baby Chancho :). We watched a lot of conference, and found creative ways to keep awake. My dear sister Kiera taught Scott how to cross stitch. He did it for about two minutes and was done, it was just too hard for him. 

When the boys go to the Priesthood session they get to go to a nice dinner, and it is tradition for the girls to have a girls night out. My cousin Chelsea and Uncle Ben and his family came down, and we all went to gardner village and went shopping, a boy's worst nightmare. That place is so cute and the food is delicious!



Me, Chantal, and Kiera. We liked the yarn. 




We went and braved a haunted corn maze with our good friends Mike and Kelly. I had heard it's supposed to take about an hour if you're good, and it took us about 15 minutes so I guess we're really good.
Scott liked to think he was supposed to scare everyone around him because the maze was haunted.

Who can pass up a good ol fashioned Halloween party? It was a Baird cousin party and it was good to see/meet so many relatives. Scott's Aunt Jean made delecious homemade spudnuts, a Richland, WA tradition.


The Bairds eating and eating and eating...those spudnuts were good.



 
On Sunday Scott and I went on a long drive up thorugh Twin Bridges to Kelly Canyon. It's so gorgeous up there and it was really good to just get out of the house becasue our days of being able to go outside without turning blue are numbered.




ps. I have troubles viewing my blog in internet explorer, it just doesn't load all of the way most the time. Does anybody else who uses explorer have that same problem?



5 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

I have explorer...I don't have any problem with that, but that's interesting! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Stokers said...

I have explorer and no problems either. It looks like you guys are having fun!

Lidia and Steve said...

hey that is my teacher! haha, Lidia and Kaylee can be crotchet friends! (and Steve and Scott can go diggin' in the new truck!)

Kit said...

You guys are so cute. I totally miss all the cousin stuff in Rexburg.

McRae Family said...

This is for Scott. Here is the link for cheap discounted software. http://manufacturingsystemsoftware.com/