Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

Tagged
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.

3 Joys...
1. Scott and my family
2. Summer nights
3. Holidays. I kinda get into them.

3 Fears...
1. Cancer
2. Getting a disease from a public bathroom
3. War

3 Goals...
1. Work out more, eat healthier,... just the usual
2. I really want to go to Disneyland before I have kids
3. Graduate with some sanity left

3 Current Obsessions...
1. School
2. Lost
3. Scotty

3 Random Surprises...(I'm not a very surprising person)
1. Mushy bananas make me gag, even though I like the taste
2. I only like to brush my teeth with warm or hot water
3. I'm sometimes very outgoing and sometimes very shy, depending on who I'm around (if you know me well this is probably not to surpising;)

I am now tagging...
1. Kiera
2. Sierra
3. Sissa
And anyone else who enjoys these kindof things

1 comments:

Bockholt said...

Sanity is overrated.

pS. Ill do you tag eventually