Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas the McRae Way


We hope you all had a very merry Christmas! Our Christmas was wonderful and relaxing and it was great to just be home! Our break has been filled with sleeping in late (it's going to be a hard change coming back to school), relaxing, snowboarding, Christmas shopping, and not having a schedule. 

~ Our Christmas Eve was very untraditional but special. My family and I piled up in the Suburban and went up to Salt Lake to visit my Grandpa and Grandma (my Grandpa is going through cancer treatments). We were able to talk and have a good time and do our Christmas program there. We then decided we were all too hungry to go home and found one of the only open restraunts in Salt Lake- Macaroni Grill. Delicious.


Santa Clause never misses our house--my dad loves his Christmas lights! Watch out Clark Grizwald!

The star of the morning~ Kyla. She loved her pony!



My not so favorite pic. of us on Christmas morning...but the only one we have. Thankyou for all the wonderful presents family!, especially Santa Clause;)

My pretty mom and me. She puts Christmas together and makes it wonderful

Scott and his new office chair!

Mr. and Mrs. Clause

Jakey and Kenty. They both got the new banana boards, pretty awesome.

Bren, Chantal, and the babe

The Bockholts




SNOWBOARDING!-A way of life at my house.
(don't ask what I'm doing)

Skiing, we are still trying to get Scott to see the light


My not so little baby brothers.






2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh how I love to turn the corner onto Ridge Road and see the McRae house all lit up!

Lidia and Steve said...

we miss you guys! when are you coming back?