Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Part 1

Easter was spent in Utah with my family and for Claire's baby blessing! As always, what a fun trip. It seems we go down about once a month for something going on... but I'm not complaining. Friday night we were able to hang out with my best girlfriends which was a blast (Jessica and Kevin's graduation party and April's b-day). Just Dance, lots of good talking and Dennys after midnight is needed every once in a while :) (we took lots of pictures...with a camera that we can't get the pics from...ooops.).
Saturday we started the day with watching these two beautiful models in a Nordstrom's Fashion Show. They were adorable. And Bryce is turning into quite the litte hunk.



Wathcing her older cousins with her Grandma.





She actually likes to wear sunglasses.



Train ride around the mall. Annie looked out the window the whole time and loved it. I may have been slightly trainsick by the end.




Breastfeeding Awareness moment...haha. When one is hungry, they all are!





And the best part of the day, on the way to die eggs, my little brother called with his mission call! We rushed home to Skype, and Kenton is going to the San Pedro Sula, Honduras Mission!!! We couldn't be happier. He leaves Aug. 31st to the MTC. What a great missionary he will be. My cousin Conner got the EXACT same mission call the day before... same place, same time. So that is kinda cool.

1 comments:

Neisy said...

Little Annie is so darling!...and I love seeing a picture of your mom! She looks so beautiful (always has, I might add...) Love you guys