Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Utah Weekend!!

Went down to Utah last Wednesday and stayed through the weekend. Scott was a busy man so we took Salt Lake Express down and had a blast. Lots of cousin time! There was a beautiful two days we got to be outside and woke up to tons of snow the next day. My grandparents were down and we did lost of shopping and hanging out.

Kyla and Annie played forever in the baby toy. It was all good until that tree in the left hand corner fell on Annie's head.

My dad wanted a picture of all the grandkids. Notice the new little one in the middle. Clairey is a sweetie pie and a darling baby!! Congratulations to Kiera! Another new little neice to love.

The four granddaughters. Annie, Kyla, Kalia, and Claire. Annie's fat pose cracks me up.


My mom knows how to make everyone happy! Her homemade wholewheat waffles can't be beat. The kids made little tables.



Annie doesn't get waffles. She gets spoons.


Chillin and watching KidSongs. Annie's most favorite thing in the world.


Shopping at JC Pennys for Eastar Dresses!!


This is what Bryce likes to do while shopping:


What a fun week, but it sure is nice to be at home with Scott!

(I'll post pictures of the 8 month! baby tomorrow)

2 comments:

Bockholt said...

Im going to need these pictures. I love Annie lounging with her hands behind her head during the kid songs. In the cousin picture my kids are the ones that look like wild animals. hmmmmm

Bockholt said...

oh I love the new picture for your blog with annie in her easter dress! So glad we found those