Friday, April 29, 2011

The Rest of Easter

Easter morning the Easter bunny came and Annie loved her basket (but more like I loved making it for her)! Then we headed over to my sister's house for the blessing, delicious brunch, and Easter egg hunt. We finished the day off with naps and a delicious dinner at my moms and then drove home.

Matching Dresses!

The three girls. Probably impossible to get a good shot of all of them at once.


My neighbor knitted her little sweater!


And thanks Great Grandma for the beautiful dress!


Claire's family!



We had to help Annie get the eggs. Once she found one she lost all interest in the rest.








Dyeing eggs. She didn't actually make one, but she did suck on one and her lips turned blue.


We hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

1 comments:

Bockholt said...

I already ordered my Easter pictures. Love clark so I dont have to email you hundreds.