Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Angel

Ok so I know Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet and these are Christmas pictures, but it is a winter wonderland outside and I am just in a Christmas mood (although I won't listen to Christmas music yet for Scott's sake). These pictures were taken because Kiera needed Christmas pictures for a calandar she was making, so we faked it.
Last Christmas I was pregnant and so sick. I didn't take any pictures, do Christmas cards, or anything exciting. I kept thinking about the next year and how much better it would be with a baby. And it is! I am so excited to have Annie here for Christmas!





She hated wearing the dress and bawled until I took it off and then gave me the biggest smiles, that is why she is nakey in most the pics.







Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Bockholt said...

she needs me to rub her belly! It'll be hard to wait.