Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween 2010

Annie's first Halloween! We went down to Utah because Halloween is pretty fun at my house, but the best part was little miss Anna Kalia McRae (my brother's baby) was born!! She is a little beauty! It is so crazy to see Annie next to a newborn. They grow so fast. I wonder how many times I will type that on my blog..


Anyway, everything seems so much more fun with a baby! She was pretty grumpy all day but that didn't keep us from taking her trixk-or-treating. I was always one of those annoying kids that trick-or-treated until...college. Yes it's true. So I was very excited to go out again even if Annie had no idea what was going on.

My house and my dad. Annie is still too little to be scared of Grandpa on Halloween.


For Scott's work they go all out and each department has a different theme. Scott's was toy story. He was big baby from the third movie and did a pretty good job. I think he looks the best in the second picture.




Scott and I didn't dress up this year, we don't really know why. But we did carve pumpkins and had a fun night! Kiera's family wins the best costume award, Dopey is my favorite! They were nice enough to let us carve pumpkins with them.




Happy (late) Halloween!!

1 comments:

Bockholt said...

you need to come up again. Love the lady bug