Monday, November 29, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving

We had two Thanksgivings and have much to be thankful for! But most of all I am grateful for this girl. My little cutie. And Scott. My big cutie.


I am grateful we got to spend the week in Boise at Mindy's house. I was worried about how Annie would do but she was great. It was so fun to be around so much family. And a huge thank you to Mindy for everything. She even watched Annie while we went to Harry Potter 7. It's going to feel lonly at my house this week! We had amazing food and amazing fun!
(picture 12/2009)
I am grateful that we made it there and back alive! Here is just a sample of what our roads were like almost the whole way!



I am grateful for a talented hubby who loves his little girl.


And that the hubby got some guy time. He deserves it after all the shopping and visiting I made him do.
Our first Thanksgiving Kym and Adam (THANKYOU!) invited us to Island Park to stay at a cabin, eat, and go snowmobiling. We had such a fun time and I am grateful again we are alive (we almost burned down the cabin and the roads were trecherous once again).
Dinner with the Eastmans! And it was delecious!

Grant and Annie. Aunt and Granny.

Now on to trying to lose weight after all that eating..yeah right.

1 comments:

Bockholt said...

I think we were blogging at the same time. Im glad your back safely those roads were 'garbage'. Annie is getting so big I need to see her again!